Wow! Where did this week go? It's already Friday again and time for Susanne's Friday's Fave Five. It's been a slow week around my house. I'm still recouping from surgery.
Here's my list for the week:
1. Crystal Light Pomegranate Lemonade - This stuff has to be addicting. I love it! I have started drinking more water and feel so much better with more energy. I've been cutting back on the number of Dr. Pepper's I used to drink. I was up 3 or 4 a day in December. Now I drink one a day and drink lots of Crystal Light. I have lost 16 pounds since Christmas. There is only one problem with drinking more water......
2. Smokehouse Black Pepper - This pepper is so good on black eyed peas, white beans, green beans, or anything that needs a little extra smokey flavor.
3. Sweet Potato Vine - I started this several weeks ago and this week it seemed to just pop out with leaves. My Aunt always has one of these growing in her kitchen.
4. Sister Schubert's Rolls - Oh my! The package says - just warm and serve. It should also say - will add inches to your behind - so go ahead and attach them to your rear end with duct tape! It also states - heat only as many as you need. I don't "need" any of these but I "want" to eat half the package when they come out of the oven.....
5. Lamentations 3:21-22 - “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.”
These verses have been stuck in my head and heart all week. Isn't it great to have something new every morning? This is a good reason to get out of bed some mornings!