Friday, March 13, 2009
Friday's Fave Five
I'm going to try this again this week. If you want to participate go over to Susanne's.
You tell 5 favorite things that have happened to you or you are thankful for this week.
1. My Husband who made Rotel Soup tonight since I'm under the weather. My throat is very sore and the soup felt so good going down! I posted this recipe last weekend. My husband has been so good to me. He has had to have the patience of a saint the past few days! I'm not a good patient...
2. God's healing hand and the wonderful care I received at Baptist Hospital yesterday. I had same day surgery on my neck. Everyone was so kind and gentle. They are truly amazing people.
3. Friends that keep me in their prayers. My friends at work and my blogging friends have been so supportive with thoughts and prayers. I feel so blessed to have these prayers surrounding me when I need them.
4. My family - My sister and brother-in-law fixed a great supper Wednesday night before I had surgery on Thursday. My mom and dad brought me a new pair of PJ's and a housecoat today. I could have cried but it would have hurt too much!
5. Pain medication - need I say more.....
Hope you all had a great week. I look forward to next week when I'm sure most of the soreness will be gone and I will feel more like myself again. Right now - I know I don't feel or look like Miss America!