I thought I would try this today. I got the idea from Suzanne.
You tell 5 favorite things that have happened to you this week.
- Sloppy Joes – We had Sloppy Joes and Tator Tots for lunch this week at school. This is one of my favorite school lunches. My mom never fixed anything like this when we were growing up. We had “country food” – beans, taters, and cornbread!
- Robyn Carr books – I just finished the latest book in her “
Virgin River” series. This is the 5th book – I can’t wait for the next one to come out on April 1.
- Easy Rotel Soup – I made this for supper Tuesday night. I’ll post the recipe this weekend. It’s quick and yummy!
- Hobby Lobby 40% off Coupon – I’m going to Hobby Lobby this afternoon to use this weeks online coupon. I’m excited! Not that I really “need” anything…
- Buttercups – Our buttercups are blooming in the yard. I love Spring!