Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Willis Adkins (Owner/Photographer)

Hope everyone had good Mother's Day. We went to church this morning with my sister, brother-in-law, and my beautiful niece. There was a special dedication for the babies of the church today. My niece Jennie was absolutely adorable! They presented her with a little pink Bible. Jennie is 9 months old. This is a picture of her when she was 6 months old chewing on her mother's bracelet. I think she is beautiful - of course I might be just a little partial.
This picture was taken at Easter. She wore the same dress today and it was not as loose on her today. She is growing up so fast!


Jen said...

I just love her little name. So cute. And Miller wore his same outfit on Easter yesterday too. It fit fine. I hope you have a great res tof the week.

Susan said...

What a beautiful baby!! She is adorable!

Marie said...