This is what I had to do:
So here it goes --
- I was born with 3 kidneys. My kidneys work like normal kidneys. No – I don’t have to go to the bathroom more than the normal person. I was also born with only one ovary. This explains why God blessed me with only one child. I didn’t know about the missing ovary until 4 years ago when I had surgery. I would love to adopt but who is going to let a 47 year old couple adopt a child?
- I could almost be a vegetarian. I don’t like processed preformed meats. If it wasn’t for bacon and country ham – I could really be a vegetarian.
- I have never liked glitter. Even as a child in school – I hated glitter. I can’t stand the way it sticks to everything. The feel of it on my skin bothers me. I look like a cat in a litter pan trying to get it off my hands! I have this fear that it will get in my eyes or up my nose.
- The smell of pancake syrup makes me sick. I got sick after eating pancakes when I was pregnant 27 years ago. You just never get over something that comes flying out your nose when you are pregnant.
- I got so nervous that I wet my pants in front of the church when I ten years old during Bible drills. It ran down my legs into my white dressy socks and went into my black paten leather shoes. There was never a drop on the floor. My shoes were full. Now this happens when I sneeze or cough suddenly!
- I am convinced that I have ADD and OCD. During in-service trainings, I count the ceiling tiles or notice every flaw in the ceiling or walls. Then I realize that I have missed half of what I should of heard. At church, I can tell you how many light bulbs are in each light fixture and which ones needed to be changed a month ago. I look for patterns in flooring or fabrics. I notice odd things that normal people don’t notice.
- I am addicted to boxes – all shapes and sizes. I am especially drawn to small boxes. I can never throw away a good box. It’s like a friend that I may need to call on later to help me out! I will admit. I am a pack rat!
So there. I have now confessed some of my unknown secrets and weird facts. I’m not going to tag anyone but if you want to participate – go ahead – knock yourself out! It has been fun reading what people tell about themselves!
Have a great rest of the week!